1. Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
2. Riddle: I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle
3. Riddle: What month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: All of them
4. Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge
5. Riddle: What question can you never answer yes to?
Answer: Are you asleep yet?
6. Riddle: What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
7. Riddle: There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
Answer: There aren’t any—it’s a one-story house.
8. Riddle. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Answer: A promise
9. Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age
10. Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?
Answer: He was bald.
11. Riddle: What gets wet while drying?
Answer: A towel
12. Riddle: What can you keep after giving to someone?
Answer: Your word
13. Riddle: I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?
Answer: A barber
14. Riddle: You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
15. Riddle: You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first?
Answer: The match
16. Riddle: A man dies of old age on his 25 birthday. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on February 29.
17. Riddle: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Answer: A bank
18. Riddle: What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
Answer: An echo
19. Riddle: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
20. Riddle: David’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what’s the name of the third son?
21.What has neck but no head?
The answer to the “who is that with a neck and no head” riddle is “a shirt”. There you have it!
.22. What has legs but doesn’t walk?Answer: An Armchair. Legs But Walk Not Riddle Meme with riddle and answer page link.
.23. What have teeth but Cannot eat?A comb. Other inanimate objects with teeth like a saw, zipper or a gear can “bite” you.24.How does a dog cross a river without getting wet?A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it? Answer: The river was frozen.25.What can fly without wings?The answer to the “what flies without wings” riddle is “time.What is white when it’s dirty?What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty? A chalkboard (or blackboard). It’s solid black when clean, and as you write on it with white chalk it becomes dirty.What has a ring but no finger?What has a ring but no finger? A telephone or alarm.What has 13 hearts but no organs?What has 4 legs but Cannot run?What has four legs, but can’t walk? A table.What has a thumb and 4 fingers?A glove!What has 1000 legs but Cannot walk?The Muppet Show1976. Fozzie Bear: Hey, question: What has 1,000 legs but can’t walk? Five hundred pairs of pants!What has 4 legs and a head but can’t walk?And a head but can’t talk? A bed. The foot of the bed can’t walk and the head of the bed can’t talk.Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?The right answer to the Puzzle is “Incorrectly.” As per the puzzle, the Word that is spelled incorrectly in the dictionary is “Incorrectly.” This particular riddle is to check your thinking & grammatical skill. To get more trickyWhat has eyes but can not see?The answer to the “what has an eye but cannot see” riddle is a needleWhat has many teeth but can’t bite riddle answerAs per the riddle, a comb has teeth but it can’t bite. Other inanimate objects with teeth like a saw, zipper, or gear can bite you. Hence comb is the correct answer.What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?A piano has many keys but can’t open a single lock.
“A Piano” is the correct answer of this riddle.Who can run but never walks?
Riddle: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? A river.